Thursday 2 September 2010

Moleskine shit.

This is just some shit that i have knocking about in my moleskine books, cos i'm so fucking indie. Seriously though, they are just good to draw in..
 I bought one of those big packets of sharpies when i had an hour to wait at London Liverpool Street station, i swear i've wasted a quarter of my life at train stations. I kept drawing cluster like messes of colour for ages, i dunno why it came about. But yeah your not aloud to say brainstorm as you may offend someone, like how you can't say baa baa black sheep COS THAT'S RACIST. Or Merry Christmas signs in the streets COS IT MAY OFFEND SOMEONE. When the only people who are worrying about these sayings are middle class white people with too much time to think about things.

                                                    I really like drawing manky teeth.
This was a worm, then i realised worms don't have teeth but they should do as they eat mud, so it wants to be a leech. Someone said it's like the sandworms in Beetlejuice, maybe subconsciously  i've been thinking of them..
Little things..

Scrib.

I've written about these on my tumblr, my back hurts and i can't be fucked to write.

                                                                          Broke out.
I dunno why i drew this.

No comments:

Post a Comment