Thursday 2 September 2010

Ghost world..

I really can't sleep, and i have so much to do tomorrow. Whenever i'm like this i just read all my comics i have, well 'graphic novels.' Like i don't mean marvel stuff, i use that to renovate furniture, seriously..
Fucking love Ghost World by Daniel Clowes, i can't explain it, but it's fucking good.
Sort of in limbo now just waiting to go and be, but this place now is really strange at the moment.
I am writing shit, as it is 05.05am. But as many times i try and put my head down and sleep, it just doesn't work. I don't really expect anyone to read this, and if you do, i'm sorry you came across my blog ha. Isn't the most exciting thing lately, as i've been in a ghost world since april and just waiting to do something productive of my time.
Listening to Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington podcasts when trying to sleep helped past few nights but now, nada. i always become insomniac in the summer, just stay up late watching films and making shit. But then i'm so shit in the day, can't make plans because i won't wake up.
This is boring what i'm writing.
Make your move.

No comments:

Post a Comment